Products / USI Electric Actuators
AC or DC Powered Precision Electric Actuator
USI’s fourth generation actuator builds on the strengths of the generations before it while adding extra functionality in a hazardous location rated standard package for all models.
- Hazardous Location Rating is standard: Class 1, Division II, Group A, B, C, and D
- Non-Contact Position Sensing: No mechanical switches to wear out
- Capacitor Based Electronic Power Backup: Allowing for backup lifespan of greater than 10 years
- Customizable Speed Settings: Each model may be customized to fit your Open/Close speed needs
- X0400: 3-10 seconds for 90° rotation
- X1200: 7-20 seconds for 90° rotation
- X2500: 12-36 seconds for 90° rotation
- X5000: 28-80 seconds for 90° rotation
- Programmable Feedback Standard: 4-20mA feedback allows remote reading of exact position of the actuator shaft
- High Number of Starts Per Hour: Can exceed 6000 starts per hour
- Permanently Lubricated Drivetrain: No maintenance needed
- 100% Modulation Standard: 4-20mA or 0-10V DC control input standard
For more information about this product line please visit the manufacturer’s website, call (432) 332-1219 during business hours or select ‘Request Information’ below to send an email inquiry.
Great team of professionals and they know the valve business. I purchase all my valves from Crume now and would recommend them to anyone.
John Pickett, Driller, Blue Water Drilling
Had a pressure regulator blow at 6am on a Saturday morning. By 10am Crume solved the problem. Can’t beat the service.
Ed, Site Manager, Desert Rat Gas Co.
On extremely short notice, Crume built custom sight glass and gauge cock assemblies that were 12 feet in length. Fit perfectly the first time and ahead of schedule.
Josa Rivera, Production Manager, Universal Tank Supply
We’re Here to Help
Our sales team can assist you with system valve sizing recommendations, product information and more.