JERGUSON® SERIES 20 REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT LIQUID LEVEL GAGES
REFLEX AND TRANSPARENT GAGES FOR PRESSURES UP TO 3270 PSI @ 100°F
REFLEX MODEL: JER_R-20_G
TRANSPARENT MODEL: JER_T-20_G
The Jerguson® Series 20 liquid level gage is the most commonly specified gage and will cover 80-85% of all applications. Important features include a standard recessed gasket surface and shrouded covers. A recessed gasket surface provides positive location of the seal gasket during both assembly and field repair and makes it possible to repair a Jerguson® gage while mounted to the vessel. This design contains the gasket helping to prevent lateral movement which could lead to gasket blow-out (as with competitive gages). For increased visible range, non-shrouded covers and ASTM grade bolting, look at the Jerguson® series 300L reflex and transparent gages.
- Recessed gasket seat in chamber and cover
- Tempered Borosilicate glass conforming to BS3463, JIS B8211, and DIN 7081
- Wetted parts conform to NACE MR0175 and MR0103
- All parts listed in ASTM and ASME B31.3
- ABS certified
- Carbon steel covers are shrouded to protect the glass edges
- All gages feature a continuous, one-piece chamber regardless of length
- Gage sections are available in nine standard glass sizes. Longer sizes are constructed withmultiple vision slots in a continuous solid bar chamber.
- Standard connections are at top and bottom and are 1/2″ and 3/4″ NPT female. Optional connections are available, such as socket weld, flanged or close hook-up (side/side).
- Machined from bar stock. The gasket seat is recessed to provide lateral support, and facilitate positioning of the gasket. This seat aids in field repair, and enhances safety & reliability.
- Forged carbon steel shrouded covers are standard with optional materials available. The cushion gasket surface is recessed on all covers.
- Tempered Borosilicate is used to 600ºF. Aluminosilicate is used to 800ºF. Transparent glass may be protected from corrosive media with mica or Neoflon PCTFE shields.
- Standard gaskets are precision die cut in proprietary Jerguson® dies.
BOLTS AND NUTS
- Steel fasteners, heat treated for strength; A193 B7 bolts / A194 2H nuts. NACE options includeA193 B7M bolts / A194 2HM nuts (Transparent only) and A193 B8M bolts / A194 8M nuts (316 Stainless Steel).
- All carbon steel parts are finish coated prior to assembly with Jerguson®Protective FP-16. Optional coatings such as FP-11 offshore are available.
- Use of Jerguson® gage valves is strongly recommended. Standard features include safety ballchecks which help prevent loss of product and physical injury in the event of a catastrophic failure.
Great team of professionals and they know the valve business. I purchase all my valves from Crume now and would recommend them to anyone.
John Pickett, Driller, Blue Water Drilling
Had a pressure regulator blow at 6am on a Saturday morning. By 10am Crume solved the problem. Can’t beat the service.
Ed, Site Manager, Desert Rat Gas Co.
On extremely short notice, Crume built custom sight glass and gauge cock assemblies that were 12 feet in length. Fit perfectly the first time and ahead of schedule.
Josa Rivera, Production Manager, Universal Tank Supply
We’re Here to Help
Our sales team can assist you with system valve sizing recommendations, product information and more.